Does your vehicle qualify to drive with Uber? Most four-door cars do, but requirements vary by vehicle option. And if you don’t have a car, we can help you get one.
- Model year: Must be 15 years or less from current year
- Body style: Any with 4 full, independently opening doors
- Seating: Must have seats in good condition AND seat belts for driver and 4 passengers
- No commercial branding or taxi color paint jobs
- No cosmetic damage or missing pieces
- No large passenger vans or commercial/heavy duty trucks
Uber accepts both official and temporary registration documents. The vehicle does not need to be registered in your name to qualify.
All partners must maintain their own insurance policy in accordance with state and local laws. In addition, Uber maintains automobile liability insurance on behalf of all U.S. partners.
Make money driving people around your city. Sign up now to get more information about driving in your city.
Anybody can drive with Uber, but there are a few minimum requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Use an eligible vehicle
Before driving in your city, share the following documentation:
- Valid CNIC identification card
- Valid driving license
- Proof of vehicle registration
After signing up, stop by a Greenlight location to complete a driver screening.