Does your vehicle qualify to drive with Uber? Most four-door cars do, but requirements vary by vehicle option. And if you don’t have a car, we can help you get one.
- The model year 2001 or newer
- 4-door car or minivan
- Good condition with no cosmetic damage
- No commercial branding
Uber accepts both official and temporary registration documents. The vehicle does not need to be registered in your name to qualify.
All partners must maintain their own insurance policy in accordance with state and local laws. In addition, Uber maintains automobile liability insurance on behalf of all U.S. partners.
Make money driving people around your city. Sign up now to get more information about driving in your city.
Anybody can drive with Uber, but there are a few minimum requirements:
- Body Style: Any with 4 full, independently opening doors
- Seating: Must have seats AND seat belts for driver and 4 passengers
- No cosmetic damage or missing pieces
- No commercial branding or taxi color paint jobs
- No large passenger vans or commercial/Heavy Duty trucks
Before driving in your city, share the following documentation:
- Valid CNIC identification card
- Valid driving license
- Proof of vehicle registration
After signing up, stop by a Greenlight location to complete a driver screening.